2023 Maergo Manifest Vegas Prize Drawing
Become one of 3 entrants to win a pair of Allbirds shoes courtesy of Maergo.
Abbreviated Official Rules
Maergo Manifest Vegas Prize Drawing/Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PRIZE DRAWING. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances. The 2023 Maergo Manifest Vegas Prize Drawing (the “Drawing”) begins on February 1, 2023 at 10 a.m. PST and ends on February 2, 2023 at 5 p.m. PST (the “Drawing Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Drawing. Winners will be selected on February 7, 2023 at 2 p.m. ET, and will be notified by email on or about February 8, 2023.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS DRAWING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the participant’s sole responsibility to review and understand his or her employer’s policies regarding eligibility to participate in trade promotions, such as this Drawing. If participation in this Drawing violates employer policies, the participant may be disqualified from entering or receiving a prize. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes arising between an employee and his or her employer related to this matter, and prizes will only be awarded in compliance with the employer’s policies. Government employees are not eligible to enter. THIS IS A TRADE PROMOTION AND IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC; YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND OR BE ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND MANIFEST VEGAS TO PARTICIPATE.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor for this Drawing is Parcelcast, LLC dba Maergo (“Sponsor”), 500 East 4th Street #492, Austin, Texas 78701. This Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the organizers of Manifest Vegas or Allbirds.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Drawing is open only to legal U.S. residents who (a) are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry; and (b) registered to attend or are otherwise eligible to attend Manifest Vegas at Caesar’s Forum, Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 31, 2023 through February 2, 2023 (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor, any other Sponsor involved in the presentation, administration, or fulfillment of the Drawing, and/or their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and divisions (collectively, the “Drawing Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, sibling, child, legal ward, grandparent, or grandchild, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Drawing Period, Entrants must visit Maergo’s exhibition booth (Caesars Forum booth #607). Upon visiting the booth, Entrants will scan the QR code to enter their name, company name, and email address on Maergo’s website and become automatically entered with one (1) entry into the Drawing. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES IN EXCESS OF THE LIMIT MAY BE DISQUALIFIED. Entries must be submitted by Entrant in person. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (a) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or (c) miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s mobile device or computer equipment (software or hardware) or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of attending Manifest Vegas or visiting the Maergo booth will not be deemed to be proof of Entry receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for attendance at Manifest Vegas, or of the email address used to create the applicable social media account used to register for attendance at Manifest Vegas, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Upon submission of entry in this Drawing, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via email, telephone, and/or social media, including on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter by sending you a direct message. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about February 7, 2023 at 2 p.m. ET, Sponsor will select the name of 3 potential prize winners in a drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by email on or about February 8, 2023.
If a potential winner is unavailable to claim their prize within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings, or if Sponsor fails to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available, Sponsor reserves the right to not award any or all of the prize(s).
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE DRAWING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- PRIZES: There will be 3 prizes awarded. Each winner will win a pair of Allbirds shoes. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $130. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $390. Limit one (1) prize per person. Maergo personnel will work with each prize winner to ship the prize to the winner’s shipping address using Maergo’s delivery experience, at no cost to the winner.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. It is each winner’s responsibility to include the prize value as taxable income on his or her annual tax return and to pay all applicable taxes. A prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Drawing. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of the prize delivery due to unforeseen circumstances or those outside of its control.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participation in the Drawing constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and/or all media) contained in any Drawing materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing; (d) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Drawing, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Drawing cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries and (i) suspend the Drawing and modify the Drawing to address the impairment, then resume the Drawing in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (ii) terminate the Drawing and award the prizes at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS DRAWING, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ALLBIRDS, THE ORGANIZERS OF MANIFEST VEGAS, AND ANY OTHER DRAWING ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, AND WEBSITE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY CLAIMS FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM (A) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, (B) ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS DRAWING OR IN ANY DRAWING-RELATED ACTIVITY, (C) USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS DRAWING OR DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL FROM SUCH SITE, OR (D) ALLEGED INJURY TO PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS DRAWING CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, WIDESPREAD ILLNESS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE DRAWING.
- NO WARRANTY: WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS DRAWING, INCLUDING EACH WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS DRAWING AND ALL PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES. THE LAWS OF TEXAS (EXCEPT FOR ITS CHOICE OF LAW RULES) SHALL GOVERN THE DRAWING AND ANY DISPUTES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE DRAWING. THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS, SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY DISPUTES REGARDING THE DRAWING. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees as a condition of participating in this Drawing that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing, the Drawing prizes awarded, or the determination of a prize winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, if any, including costs associated with entering this Drawing, but in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees and in no event more than USD$100.00.
- SEVERABILITY: If any term of provision of these Official Rules is found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such term or provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or for a list of winners available after winners have been confirmed, but no later than 6 months after the end of the Drawing Period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Maergo, 500 East 4th Street, Austin, Texas 78701. Vermont residents may exclude return postage on requests for Official Rules.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS: For all questions and comments, call Maergo at (917) 822-9201.
© 2023 Maergo. All rights reserved.